One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Kidney International
- COVID-19 Lombardy ICU Network. Baseline characteristics and outcomes of 1591 patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 admitted to ICUs of the Lombardy Region, Italy.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1574-1581
- COVID-19: what has been learned and to be learned about the novel coronavirus disease.Int J Biol Sci. 2020; 16: 1753-1766
Madjid M, Safavi-Naeini P, Solomon SD, et al. Potential effects of coronaviruses on the cardiovascular system: a review [e-pub ahead of print]. JAMA Cardiol. https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2020.1286. Accessed March 27, 2020.
- Prediction models for diagnosis and prognosis of covid-19 infection: systematic review and critical appraisal.BMJ. 2020; 369: m1328
Guo T, Fan Y, Chen M, et al. Cardiovascular implications of fatal outcomes of patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) [e-pub ahead of print]. JAMA Cardiol. https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2020.1017. Accessed March 27, 2020.
Basile C, Combe C, Pizzarelli F, et al. Recommendations for the prevention, mitigation and containment of the emerging SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic in haemodialysis centres. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2020;35:737–741.
de Sequera Ortiz P, Quiroga Gili B, de Arriba de la Fuente G, et al.; representing the Spanish Society of Nephrology. Protocol against coronavirus diseases in patients on renal replacement therapy: dialysis and kidney transplant [English, Spanish; e-pub ahead of print]. Nefrologia. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nefro.2020.03.001. Accessed April 8, 2020.
Li J, Xu G. Lessons from the experience in Wuhan to reduce risk of COVID-19 infection in patients undergoing long-term hemodialysis. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020;15:717–719.
Ferrey AJ, Choi G, Hanna RM, et al. A case of novel Coronavirus Disease 19 in a chronic hemodialysis patient presenting with gastroenteritis and developing severe pulmonary disease. Am J Nephrol. 2020;51:337–342.
Wang R, Liao C, He H, et al. COVID-19 in hemodialysis patients: a report of 5 cases [e-pub ahead of print]. Am J Kidney Dis. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.ajkd.2020.03.009. Accessed May 14, 2020.
Yiqiong Ma, Bo Diao, Xifeng Lv, et al. 2019 novel coronavirus disease in hemodialysis (HD) patients: report from one HD center in Wuhan, China. medRxiv preprint. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.02.24.20027201. Accessed February 27, 2020.
- Covid-19 and its impact on nephropathic patients: the experience at Ospedale "Guglielmo da Saliceto" in Piacenza.G Ital Nefrol. 2020; 37
- Management of patients on dialysis and with kidney transplantation during the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic in Brescia, Italy.Kidney Int Rep. 2020; 5: 580-585
- American network of Coronavirus Disease 2019-COVID-19 research (LANCOVID-19). Clinical, laboratory and imaging features of COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020; 34: 101623
- Pathophysiology of anaemia: focus on the heart and blood vessels.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2000; 15: 14-18
Pan F, Ye T, Sun P, et al. Time course of lung changes on chest CT during recovery from 2019 novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pneumonia [e-pub ahead of print]. Radiology. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2020200370. Accessed February 13, 2020.
Ai T, Yang Z, Hou H, et al. Correlation of chest CT and RT-PCR testing in Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China: a report of 1014 cases [e-pub ahead of print]. Radiology. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2020200642. Accessed February 26, 2020.
Gautret P, Lagier JC, Parola P, et al. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an open-label non-randomized clinical trial [e-pub ahead of print]. Int J Antimicrob Agents. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.105949. Accessed March 20, 2020.
- The epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2020; 55: 105955
- Clinical evidence does not support corticosteroid treatment for 2019-nCoV lung injury.Lancet. 2020; 395: 473-475
Wu C, Chen X, Cai Y, et al. Risk factors associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome and death in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 pneumonia in Wuhan, China [e-pub ahead of print]. JAMA Intern Med. https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.0994. Accessed March 13, 2020.
- Diagnosis and clinical management of severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection: an operational recommendation of Peking Union Medical College Hospital (V2.0).Emerg Microbes Infect. 2020; 9: 582-585
- Clinical course, treatment and outcome of Pneumocystis pneumonia in immunocompromised adults: a retrospective analysis over 17 years.Crit Care. 2018; 22: 307
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506