One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Kidney International
- Novel coronavirus—China. January 2020.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/csr/don/12-january-2020-novel-coronavirus-china/en/Date accessed: April 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University.(Available at:)https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6Date accessed: April 19, 2020
- First case of 2019 novel coronavirus in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 929-936
- Geographic differences in COVID-19 cases, deaths, and incidence—United States, February 12–April 7, 2020.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 465-471
- Covid-19 in critically ill patients in the Seattle region—case series.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 2012-2022
- Severe outcomes among patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)—United States, February 12–March 16, 2020.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 343-346
- Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1708-1720
- Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1061-1069
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 507-513
Diao B, Wang C, Wang R, et al. Human kidney is a target for novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection [preprint]. medRxiv. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.04.20031120. Accessed April 19, 2020.
- Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1054-1062
- Kidney disease is associated with in-hospital death of patients with COVID-19.Kidney Int. 2020; 97: 829-838
- Clinical characteristics of 113 deceased patients with coronavirus disease 2019: retrospective study.BMJ. 2020; 368: m1091
- Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study.Lancet Respir Med. 2020; 8: 475-481
- Characteristics and outcomes of 21 critically ill patients with COVID-19 in Washington state.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1612-1614
Abelson R, Fink S, Kulish N, Thomas K. An overlooked, possibly fatal coronavirus crisis: a dire need for kidney dialysis. New York Times. April 18, 2020. Available at: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/health/kidney-dialysis-coronavirus.html. Accessed May 2, 2020.
Simonnet A, Chetboun M, Poissy J, et al. High prevalence of obesity in severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) requiring invasive mechanical ventilation [e-pub ahead of print]. Obesity (Silver Spring). https://doi.org/10.1002/oby.22831. Accessed April 19, 2020.
Chen R, Liang W, Jiang M, et al. Risk factors of fatal outcome in hospitalized subjects with coronavirus disease 2019 from a nationwide analysis in China [e-pub ahead of print]. Chest. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2020.04.010. Accessed April 22, 2020.
- Covid-19: risk factors for severe disease and death.BMJ. 2020; 368: m1198
Zhang J, Wang X, Jia X, et al. Risk factors for disease severity, unimprovement, and mortality of COVID-19 patients in Wuhan, China [e-pub ahead of print]. Clin Microbiol Infect. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmi.2020.04.012. Accessed April 19, 2020.
- Racial data transparency: states that have released breakdowns of Covid-19 data by race.(Available at:)https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/racial-data-transparencyDate accessed: April 19, 2020
- New York State Department of Health. Fatalities.(Available at:)https://covid19tracker.health.ny.gov/views/NYS-COVID19-Tracker/NYSDOHCOVID-19Tracker-Fatalities?%3Aembed=yes&%3Atoolbar=no&%3Atabs=nDate accessed: April 19, 2020
- Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitors in patients with Covid-19.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1653-1659
- Are patients with hypertension and diabetes mellitus at increased risk for COVID-19 infection?.Lancet Respir Med. 2020; 8: e21
- Can angiotensin receptor-blocking drugs perhaps be harmful in the COVID-19 pandemic?.J Hypertens. 2020; 38: 781-782
- Hypothesis: angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers may increase the risk of severe COVID-19.J Travel Med. 2020; 27: taaa041
- Renal histopathological analysis of 26 postmortem findings of patients with COVID-19 in China.Kidney Int. 2020; 97: 219-227
- Presenting characteristics, comorbidities, and outcomes among 5700 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in the New York City area.JAMA. 2020; 323: 2052-2059
- KDIGO clinical practice guideline for acute kidney injury.Kidney Int Suppl. 2012; 2: 1-138
- Acute kidney injury (AKI) algorithm.(Available at:)https://www.england.nhs.uk/akiprogramme/aki-algorithmDate accessed: May 2, 2020
- Estimating GFR using the CKD Epidemiology Collaboration (CKD-EPI) creatinine equation: more accurate GFR estimates, lower CKD prevalence estimates, and better risk predictions.Am J Kidney Dis. 2010; 55: 622-627
- Can billing codes accurately identify rapidly progressing stage 3 and stage 4 chronic kidney disease patients: a diagnostic test study.BMC Nephrol. 2019; 20: 260
- The Reporting of Studies Conducted Using Observational Routinely-Collected Health Data (RECORD) statement.PLoS Med. 2015; 12e1001885
- The Reporting of Studies Conducted Using Observational Routinely-Collected Health Data (RECORD) statement.(Available at:)https://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/recordDate accessed: May 2, 2020