One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Kidney International
- Haematological parameters in severe acute respiratory syndrome.Clin Lab Haematol. 2005; 27: 15-20
- Hematologic parameters in patients with COVID-19 infection.Am J Hematol. 2020; 95: E131-E134
- Coagulopathy and antiphospholipid antibodies in patients with Covid-19.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: e38
- The use of an anti-beta 2-glycoprotein-I assay for discrimination between anticardiolipin antibodies associated with infection and increased risk of thrombosis.Br J Haematol. 1995; 91: 471
- Tubuloreticular inclusions in COVID-19–related collapsing glomerulopathy.Kidney Int. 2020; 98: 241
- Renal histopathological analysis of 26 postmortem findings of patients with COVID-19 in China.Kidney Int. 2020; 98: 219-227
- International Registry of Recurrent and Familial HUS/TTP: genetics of HUS: the impact of MCP, CFH, and IF mutations on clinical presentation, response to treatment, and outcome.Blood. 2006; 108: 1267-1279
- Acute kidney injury in patients hospitalized with COVID-19.Kidney Int. 2020; 98: 209-218
- Acute kidney injury associated with coronavirus disease 2019 in urban New Orleans.Kidney360. 2020; 1https://doi.org/10.34067/KID.0002652020